The basic functions of the tester include:
1. Quick detection of battery static parameters (main function).
Type of measurable battery: lithium battery, nickel-hydrogen battery, nickel-cadmium battery, lead acid battery, lithium ferrite battery
1.1 Battery voltage detection (lithium battery that is already under protection can be automatically awakened)
1.2 Battery internal resistance test (1-999 mOhm)
1.3 Battery charging performance test
1.4 Battery dischargeable performance test
1.5 Battery over-current detection (only for batteries with protective plates, test the peak current of protective plates)
1.6 Battery short-circuit protection function test (only for lithium battery)
1.7 Detection of identification resistance 1 (or thermistor) inside the battery
1.8 Detection of identification resistance 2 (or thermistor) inside the battery
1.9 The upper limit and lower limit can be set respectively for the part above which the value can be detected for quick screening sellhouse-asis.
2. Battery capacity test.
3. Individually selectable battery charging function.
4. Battery discharge function that can be selected separately.
5. Intelligent voltage test function
6. Instrument calibration function