CRY2100 series noise sensor is a new type of noise sensor for industrial applications. Products execute IEC61672 class1/2 and GB/T3785 class1/2. CRY2100 series noise sensor has a tiny structure and is equipped with a precision measurement microphone which guarantees good temperature and humidity characteristics. The noise sensor which integrates with the signal conditioning circuit and the DSP chip can provide a dynamic range up to 110dB, and measure ambient noises as low as 25 dBA. The noise sensor also has an RS-485 bus interface which can support Modbus RTU protocol and a 4-20mA analog signal output port.
- Product Detail
- Technical specification
- Small volume, stainless steel case, and excellent corrosion resistance
- Equipped with precision measurement microphone, internal integrated preamplifier, high precision ADC, and high speed DSP processor
- Excellent performance with 110 dB dynamic range, able to measure the noises as low as 25 dBA
- Supporting SPL Lxy measurement, X supports A, C, and Z frequency weighting modes, y supports F, and S indicates the time weighting mode
- Support 1/3 octave analysis
- The device uses the RS485 bus and our customized communication protocol for data communication, and another version that supports Modbus RTU Communication Protocol is optional.
- The products of this series have been widely used in the detection, monitoring and evaluation of noises generated by machinery and equipment, traffic trunks, industrial enterprises, construction sites, and community living environments, etc.
|Technical specifications of CRY2120 noise sensor|
|Applicable Standards||IEC61672 (Class 1) and GB/T3785 (Class 1)|
|Optional Microphone||CRY311(1/2” to 1” adaptor required)|
|Measurement Range||25~130dBA (Due to slight differences in the sensitivity of the supported microphones, this value shall be subject to the actual product specification.)|
|Dynamic Range||≥ 110 dB，with no need for measuring range switching|
|AD sampling rate||48kHz|
|Detection mode||Full digital|
|Data refresh cycle||50ms|
|Sound pressure level (SPL) output||RS-485；4~20mA,1~5V or 2~10V(either of the three)|
|Supply voltage||DC 5-24V(For current output and voltage output, please use high supply voltage for power supply.)|
|Operating conditions||-10～+50 ℃；RH: ≤ 90% (without condensation)|
Prev: CRY2112 Noise sensor