CRY2300 series noise and vibration analysis system provides a variety of test parameters for noise and vibration and is compatible with CRY2301/CRY2304/CRY2308 three kinds of hardware at the same time. It provides unified software functions and analysis capabilities based on different hardware solutions and configurations.
- Product Detail
- Software Interface
- Technical specifications
- After-sales services
- The design of CRY2300 software is based on Windows 7 and Windows 10 OS. Its interface is simple and aesthetic, and its operation is simple and intuitive.
- It provides a variety of test templates for noise analysis, vibration analysis, and mixed analysis of noise and vibration.
- It provides time domain signal analysis, octave analysis, FFT spectrum analysis, and other functions.
- It provides flexible curve pass line settings and numerical pass threshold settings.
- The test results are saved in the ACCESS database and exported in the form of a test curve. Export of word files and excel sheets is supported.
- The input port is a BNC port, with a switchable ICP power supply design, compatible with noise and vibration measurement, as well as direct input of electric signals.
- Equipped with RS-485 port for automated process control and test result data interaction, etc.
Supporting multi-channel and multi-parameter sub-area display
Aesthetic interface and convenient operation
|Technical specifications of CRY2308
|Number of acquisition channels
|ADC sampling resolution
|ADC sampling frequency
|Test frequency range
|ICP / IEPE power supply
|-110dBV (Bandwidth: 20kHz, A-weighted)
|Total Harmonic Distortion
|Equipment power supply
|Conditions of working environment
|Temperature 0 – 40℃ for indoor use; humidity <80% (without condensation)
|332*284*70 mm 3.5kg
One-year free warranty
20 years of industry experience
24 hours Technical Support