Even in a very noisy environment, Model-139B still has the ability to determine quickly and precisely the positive and negative polarity of a loudspeaker、headphone、receiver and every single unit in a loudspeaker system. Model-139B also includes 3 sets of external input terminal and selector which can be used to combine with other instruments, in order to measure the other features of a loudspeaker simultaneously. It is quite suitable for 100% Q.C. testing for loudspeakers in production line.
- Product Detail
- After-sales services
(1) Model-139B can determine at once the positive & negative polarity of a loudspeaker,receiver, headphone and every single unit in a loudspeaker system.
(2) Model-139B uses both the “positive” & “negative” polarity indicators, to measure instantly the positive & negative polarity of a loudspeaker, besides, to avoid visual error that causes the wrong determination of polarity, Model-139B is designed with the supplement of a beeper, which when buzzing, indicates the positive polarity.
(3) Model-139B can’t not be interfered by the background noise, even in a noisy production line, Model-139B still can determine quickly & precisely the polarity of a speaker.
(4) Model-139B also includes 3 sets of external input terminal and selector which can be used to combine with other instruments, in order to measure the other features of a loudspeaker, for example :
(a) Model-139B can combine with an Impedance Meter / Freq. meter ( Model-152A ), to measure the impedance of a loudspeaker.
(b) Model-139B can combine with a Digital High Speed Fo Meter ( Model-7117C ), to measure the Fo value of a loudspeaker.
(c) Model-139B can combine externally with an Audio Sweeper(Model-7116C), to test the buzz, rattle of a loudspeaker, it needs only one person to operate, its quite speedy & convenient to operate. Users may use a foot switch to control the selection of either one set of testing item, to make alternate testing with loudspeaker’s polarity (WF or M&T).
(A) When Model-139B is being used without connection of a foot switch :
(1) According to the user’s measurement requirement, simply “touch” either one of the 5 touch switches, to set the desired measuring item.
(2) If combined externally with other measuring instruments, to measure the other features of a loudspeaker & every single unit of the loudspeaker system, users only need to connect the said intended measuring instrument to the external input terminal at the rear panel of Model-139B ( it has 3 sets of external input terminals, thus, it can connect instruments of 3 different measuring items ). Please refer to connection diagrams (A) and (B).
(B) When Model-139B is being used with the connection of a foot switch :
(1) The purpose of connecting a foot switch to 139B is for the convenience of using ” foot ” in processing & for controlling the switch selection, users don’t need to “touch” the selecting switch every time a selection occurs, this will eliminate the workload.
(2) With the addition of a foot switch, only 2 sets of touch switches can be controlled by the foot switch, when connecting the foot switch to Model-139B, and without tapping it, the touch switch will remain at EXT.1 range, if the EXT.1 input terminal (11) is connected to the Audio Sweeper ( Model-7116C ), the pre-measure loudspeaker connected to the red, black terminals (9) will have a sweeping sound, which can be used to measure the buzzing rattle of a loudspeaker. Users may based on their own needs, select either one of the remaining touch switches: WF, M & T, EXT.2, and EXT.3. For example: If the users ” touched ” the WF selecting switch, & tapped the foot switch, then, the EXT.1 touch switch will automatically change to WF selecting switch, & instantly transmit the WF measuring signal to the pre-measure loudspeaker connected at the red and black terminals (9), to measure the positive & negative polarity of the woofer, on the other hand, if without tapping the foot switch, the WF touch switch will automatically revert to EXT.1 range, to measure the buzzing rattle of a loudspeaker, thus, users may use the foot switch to control the WF range and EXT.1 range ( 2 sets of touch selecting switch ), thereby saving time.
20 years industry experience
24 hours Technical Support
Professional engineers on line response
All life Costs Maintenance